Tuesday, April 3, 2012

End of March

Oh was March fun!
I had the opportunity to go on a girls trip to Vegas, it was such a blast!


Also I finished Dental Assisting school March 24th. I'm so excited to get out there and start working in an office.


I will say I think April is starting off in the right direction, I CANNOT wait for Easter. The kids are gonna be so excited when they see what the Easter bunny brings them. We are also having dinner and an egg hunt with my sister and brother in-law.

I personally can't wait for the warm weather, and shorts, skirts, rompers and tanks!

1 comment:

Laura Burtis said...

Your Vegas trip looks like it was so much fun! I was totally jealous! And congrats on finishing Dental Assisting School!! That's so exciting!!
And I LOVE all 3 of those shorts! So cute! I can't wait for warm weather too!!